GreenDay Obssesed

this blog is about greenday...and me kinda...but mostly greenday. they r the best BAND IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD AND I WISH I KNEW THEM AND I wish about a lot of shit...haha. i have been a greenday fan for a really really long time. so im not like all of those POSERS who think they kno everything about greenday after american idiot came out....im their #1 fan..i love greenday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Poams.....Good Ones 2!!!

I often contradict myself.
Oh no, I never do.
I argue with me day and night.
That simply isnt true.
Oh yes it is. Oh no it's not.
I do this all day long.
Oh no I don't. Oh yes I do.
That's right. No way! It's wrong.
I'm really quite agreeable.
I argue night and day.
I love to be around myself.
I wish I'd go away.
So if you see me arguing,
it's certain that you won't.
I like to contradict myself.
I promise you I don't.


My book report is due today.
I haven't finished yet.
In fact, I haven't started,
which I'm coming to regret.
I haven't even read the book.
I put it off so long.
I thought I'd have a lot of time.
It looks like I was wrong.
I'd ask my older brother
what this book is all about,
but he's already left for school
and cannot help me out.
I'd hustle to the movie store
and rent the DVD,
but I don't even have the time
to watch it on TV.
I guess I'll have to fake it
and pretend I read the book.
Then write a bunch of nonsense
and assorted gobbledygook.
It's either that, or do the thing
my conscience knows is right:
I'll claim I'm sick and stay at home
and finish it tonight.


There's something I need to remember.
But somehow it seems I forgot.
I'll sit here until I recall it.
I won't move an inch from this spot.
Is sleeping the thing I've forgotten?
Did I not remember to eat?
Did I take a shower this morning?
Is all of my homework complete?
Should I be at home or at school?
Or watching a show on TV?
Are some of my friends coming over?
Is anyone waiting for me?
And why am I sitting here thinking,
not moving an inch from this spot?
I'm sure that there must be a reason,
but somehow it seems I forgot.


It's Friday the 13th tomorrow.
A black cat just leapt in my path.
I'm not superstitious, but this might
explain why I'm failing in math.
By chance I walked under a ladder
a teacher had placed by the wall.
In class my umbrella popped open,
and that's why I tripped in the hall.
The salt spilled this morning at breakfast.
While walking I stepped on a crack.
I took off my shoes on the table.
It looks like my future is black.
This evening I busted a mirror
which means that the next seven years
are due to be filled with misfortune,
catastrophes, mishaps and tears.
With all the bad luck I'm confronting,
it seems that I'm probably cursed.
It may be the 13th tomorrow.
But Thursday the 12th is the worst.


Mister Horrible Head and Miss Ugliness Faceare the ugliest couple alive.Yes indeed they're so ugly that people run screamingwhenever they see them arrive.You might say they're misshapen, repulsive and vile,or cadaverous, gruesome and gross.Maybe hideous, grisly, repellent and shocking,disgusting, unpleasant, morose.You can call them unsightly, or horrid or scary,or monstrous or frightful or bad.You can call them whatever you like, but to methey will always be called "Mom and Dad."



I started on my homework
but my pen ran out of ink.
My hamster ate my homework.
My computer's on the blink.
I accidentally dropped it
in the soup my mom was cooking.
My brother flushed it down the toilet
when I wasn't looking.
My mother ran my homework
through the washer and the dryer.
An airplane crashed into our house.
My homework caught on fire.
Tornadoes blew my notes away.
Volcanoes struck our town.
My homework was absconded
by an evil killer clown.
Some aliens abducted me.
I had a shark attack.
A pirate swiped my homework
and refused to give it back.
It took so long to make these up
I realized, with dread,
it would have just been easier
to do the work instead.



A candy bar.
A piece of cake.
A lollipop.
A chocolate shake.
A jelly donut.
Chocolate chips.
Some gummy worms
and licorice whips.
A candy cane.
A lemon drop.
Some bubblegum
and soda pop.
Vanilla wafers.
Orange punch.
My mom slept in
while I made lunch.

Today I managed somethingthat I've never done before.I turned in this week's spelling quizand got a perfect score.Although my score was perfectit appears I'm not too bright.I got a perfect zero;not a single answer right.



I have to write a poem
but I really don't know how.
So maybe I'll just make a rhyme
with something dumb, like "cow."
Okay, I'll write about a cow,
but that's so commonplace.
I think I'll have to make her be...
a cow from outer space!
My cow will need a helmet
and a space suit and a ship.
Of course, she'll keep a blaster
in the holster on her hip.
She'll hurtle through the galaxy
on meteoric flights
to battle monkey aliens
in huge karate fights.
She'll duel with laser sabers
while avoiding lava spray
to vanquish evil emperors
and always save the day.
I hope the teacher likes my tale,
"Amazing Astro Cow."
Yes, that's the poem I will write
as soon as I learn how.

--Kenn Nesbitt

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home